2012年7月29日星期日

Coach Diaper Bags called the two teeth

Only a very human, jagged winding, bumpy, to pass, this narrow cave, the cave has been wrapped around the slopes of the steep angle, degree of four or five at the end of it all. I blew played a layer of goose bumps, cold wind, feel the surge of cold wind suddenly, walking in the cave, I, Fri big fat to pick up the pace as if they were closer to the export see how far the line in front,Coach Diaper Bags called the two teeth, bright eyes really, the hole in the earth is not a leap impressive for connecting to the outside of the shell, and I do not go everyone around that is going to be naked, with the first three to climb out, we arrived just outside the cave. "Human face ... how much said after Hu returned?" The fat man behind me said to me suddenly
I chew like a bucket of water ice is the word of the long "human face" back, rash, Doutou, trying to cheer the fat actually phrase poured down, and then drilling a cave eventually chilled the hearts of the half I, please, twist the neck to see his back in a hurry, not visible to my eyes, I noticed that asked the fat man: long to back the nonsense of your fuckin ' face face? is not afraid of me? who is where, I can be positive or weakness. " The fat man is pointing, said my back pulling Coach Diaper Bags Outlet the teeth of the big gold: "Do I frighten you, you let's Lao Ching Chou, I said not true." Teeth of the big gold, the "Xiang Yu Wen Jiabao," on the ground, rather than stay a long time, they stood behind me you can see, of him in a dark cave clearly be seen on his arm There is rather vague ... "Well, two shoulder blades back home ...... Hu, as certainly, such as bruises, it is a little palm-size: to promote the hand back and rubbed your eyes .... like the eye seems to be more than this is the human face? ... the details " At first glance my scalp? "Eyes only long in the back? What" , referring to the eye, in the first stage to the beautiful town, the memories like a nightmare that absolutely naked in the desert of Xinjiang. Than the battlefield rather than memories tragic of them, comparable, of misuse terrible in general, I Was a not feel bent over the arm, touching on his back, busy with caution, the teeth of the large gold described on the back of what it is I that is the "eye" or "face" to the end. I said teeth of gold  : The color of the light dark "print round, a bit down, around, such as the pupil of the height of the eye, is not seen the circle carefully can not see, I exactly might say, rather than no eyes or eyelids and eyelashes rather, must be for the eyes. " 
I asked the fat man. "Did Ye Jin also said not a chubby face, the Elephant Man, you just as their eyes?" The fat man behind me   said: Hu "is my mind has grown to mark circular, such as face the specter of mass grave is wrong suddenly the face of the people, not just your back just Look carefully said, Coach Baby BagsI have seen. now ...... this is foolish we are looking at the type of shape-bit, eyes like really absolutely wonderful Old Town. " I said I better hurry and more gold teeth and a big fat . This is not a nevus certainly, I do not have bruises, I will come back whether long or is not yet clear. Most worried about is not that there is no mirror, please refer to the back of their own. is a large-scale gold teeth shouted suddenly at this point: "God or of fat in 2 Quick Look behind you behind you my bruise Ye Hu on there?"

没有评论:

发表评论