2012年9月7日星期五

He astringent channel

"You get out of it!" Lich silent for a long time, slowly authentic. Ghost that looked coldly said: "Before goddess statues, did not regret it?" Lich is black and a flash of light in motion, appears black, it is also very excited, he just, he did not return to see a woman statue. Coach Diaper Bags "I am right, it is the Empress would not!" He astringent channel. "Roar!" Ran Huo Nuxiao Unborn, screaming like thunder sky instantly fall in Firestone, the right to stove distance Shafei stone go: "Your shameless beasts, not even dared to say such words!" Gold Pinger distant frowning, could not help but reach out and cover your ears time all the way, of course he could not hear a black and white dialogue, but drink Unborn sudden burst but almost like thunder general ear, earthquake buzzing in his ears.
Distance Lich crepe masked, can not see what his expression, but to listen to the voices, but more sorry pathetic: "I am not mistaken, I am not mistaken ..." He muttered to himself, I do not know unborn or said, or he faces behind the statue of big words! Dark wood, you quickly knelt before the goddess statues confessing his sin, never your wishful thinking, we still brothers or, from this day forward that you do not blame me ruthless. ' Coach Diaper Bags Outlet The lich himself surprised, looked up and said, "You, you also acknowledge myself are brothers" "Yes!" Unborn big shouted: "As long as you are out of the illusion, having confessed his sin to the statue of the goddess, with me waiting to the Empress, keeping this magical city Kwu Tung, Kuroki you will always be my brother ".
Lich is black wind lines, you can feel the excitement in his heart, fair and just for a moment, his body gradually calmed down, the whole person is silent, and Ghost looked at origin of good forward expression, and finally turn to a deep anger. "We're not going back?" Nuhe unborn child. Lich for his time, was completely calm, his usual tone, quietly authentic ". I will not go back " "Roar!" Ghost roar, sword tour Zhanxia immense in the game before Lich through a sand instant flight lands far as vibrations upwards. Gold Pinger including color, high Daoxing Unborn, is always at the top of his imagination. Coach Baby Bags Watch the slightest fear Lich Quewu just looked at the ghost, said coldly: "Brother ..." Unborn angry: "Shut up, I'm not your brother!" Lich slightly: "Even if you do not recognize me, and I still know that you will always be my big brother, but he did the Goddess will not now, I do for the Empress to complete its unfinished business "

没有评论:

发表评论