2012年8月21日星期二

I look forward body back

They listen to me if, and only then hung the heart, after all these snakes are not against us, and we have found no hiding here, before long you can escape the sudden opening of Ashanti said "by contrast, they saw me .... I can feel it. "Having bowed his head and remained silent, very helpless.Coach Diaper Bags I listen Ashanti said very solemnly things she did not dare laugh, think bright red snake poisonous saliva output, I could not help but see the face Khan again cast a glance Stealth looked outside the cave, I saw the disk Basilosaurus fossil snake with the hole where we are proud of the language.
I look forward body back, yes, I can feel it. Under the serpent must be aware of our presence, but do not know what they will eat the eggs of ants attacked again, this statue is a restricted area and did not dare to enter, I let the movement of fat to stay hole in the monitoring of snakes, I Shirley Young, Uncle Ming trio take the time to make some torches, I went into the hole next to a stone house, holding a torch lighting want to look for storage devices for oil, the time is long, but the former Tibetan yak fat or juice loose can keep for a long time, perhaps you can also pyrophoric, just as they came, we saw seems Erigeron not here see no light, no light is a great unusual. Taking the kind of psychological chance, I took the flashlight again, in a stone house in the empty walls, just the corner, there is a jade mask does eyelets, Shirley Young found the same thing in another cabin. I asked Shirley Yang This will not be the magic of the country Guimu the mask, which shows people can hide Is this giant building for Guimu to live?
Shirley Young said: "No,Coach Diaper Bags Outlet the magic of Guimu country status is very high, must live in the wrong Sanctuary Hoi City, where it was completely destroyed, you see the environment here is very poor, said the prison can not be overstated, and the mark of the eye is very similar to the special Ashanti eyes, the eyes are not open his eyes, Guimu generations to be able to see a cave Saint-true, I think it will not be used for ...... used to hold those eyes do not meet the requirements of candidates? following pillars cattle nose ring and stone apparently used to brutal criminal law is eliminated, it may have been trapped in the canyon to feed the snake one. " I nodded and said, "as to say, this place is just like prison, but I still doubt one of the largest not want to understand ..." Here are just fat panic precipitated the hole in the back and asked me ". preparations for the torch will I see snakes started coming to this we arrived at the ignition must hurry" fat is not much sense Coach Baby Bags I replied, while of a sudden the sound depressed I and Shirley Young said: "Look at the little devil run this" I looked behind Ashanti, it is in a dark corner, back to us, and it is also the face of the black walls, hand gently stroked television series in the stone walls, the whole body trembled suddenly we return to the upper class play with two rows of black blood, and slowly raised his arm, finger pointing to the wall " here is a woman. "

没有评论:

发表评论