2012年8月14日星期二

instead of the hand and life in my hand

Torch bearing militia three, when I did not come with a flashlight at the moment in the air, I, together with the bottom of the torch, look at the cylinder strange very dark eyes nodded hole, and Shirely Yang in this darkness not only flash will be, did not display anything, shortness of breath I bend over, bending down, just only want to the bottom of people throwing a flashlight, Choking, heard the straight nose stink. Hold it "What Professor Sun?" And reach out quickly: I am in a hurry to his nose, take an eye and glanced at the dark strange cylinder between the staff of the only white protruding from the tank, On the other hand I think frightened voice cried out, and you want to lift it to him. Coach Diaper Bags However, instead of the hand and life in my hand, do not think wet, hard, its head, touching the arm bones of the hand in the tank, it is worried about too much already, I thought that too late, The bones of the bones of the skeleton-clad big mouth that have been grabbed the pull-up.
It has a cylindrical strange in the air, skull invisible things of the tank below the light source of the place, I pulled out, it is watery, dark white, reference material is genuine psychological completely, I cried too exceeded the expectations gap, which has lowered from the top and bottom cylinder frightened and fell into the pool below. Cold water pit, and Kai heavy, I fell stifle the pain of the nose and head down to the feet upward, the lake, regardless of the childhood I Fortunately, the military district, from Fujian wave pool beach grew up on the beach, platforms, strong winds and I is the location of the fat kid so do not know the number of times that a drowning in water nearly, if it were a danger, such as swimming, water-based, it is time that the actual . The panic is not the lake, the heart, otherwise in the water does not open his eyes the light, immediately, must be moved back to tankou, but choke alive dead in the water, lost sense of direction in the water hear the sound completely surrounded by a halo in the dark head fell off, and even to assert a minute and a half really, but seems to have died, seems to have back. Holds no more than a tour, flashlight waterproof suddenly, it was once, when I shine towards me was Shirley Young great tankou this autumn two to refer to fall into the lake, I from militia Coach Diaper Bags Outlet have worth of travel have not come back is that is desperate, was drowned at the bottom, a flashlight, grab the rope, jumped into the pool, there is no delay.
I know that this time is not conceit, by the hand of Shirley Young immediately, militia has been pulled up to two Pururopu top of us. Young pale face of Shirley: "You Hu, a few seconds it is dangerous ...... You will be able simply miserable this time can not be me." Mature but twice before a regeneration of the number of wandering to the gates of hell, his mother is not "almost went to see the Marx: slow for a long time, Shirley also, to collect their Coach Baby Bags own Young is grateful. fear and, after a few seconds it does not matter, I will give you a few times to artificial respiration and raising a big deal to me to shame ... I was going to say a few words, that the mouth is hanging in the air cylinder and outgoing wave "sound strange, it is to knock the help of a large cylinder wall, someone there I ...

没有评论:

发表评论